AXA Group is a global leader in insurance and asset management.*
The AXA Research Fund is AXA’s global philanthropy initiative dedicated to supporting innovative, excellent scientific research on key global risks in health, climate & environment and socio economics, and disseminating it to inform private and public decision making. With a €M250 commitment since its launch in 2007, the AXA Research Fund has supported more than 660 projects lead by scientists of 60 nationalities, in 321 leading academic institution.
In an international environment, within the Group Brand, Communications and Sustainability Division, you will be supporting the communications activities of the AXA Research Fund, reporting to the AXA Research Fund Head of Communication and working in close collaboration with the rest of the team, the AXA Group’s communication network and external communication partners.
You will support the production of expert content and digital communication campaigns with the objective to increase the impact and contribution of the AXA Research Fund to AXA Group positioning, and better engage our community of scientists to share their work with external stakeholders for societal impact of their knowledge. Communications aim a global audience and are drafted in English.
• Content production : support the production and dissemination of research outputs (with our grantees and journalist) and other experts output; follow, develop and support our partnership with The Conversation which aims at producing and publishing content written by our grantees, contributions to the monthly newsletter ; contribution to AXA Insights, our digital Thought Leadership platform ; creation of e-learning videos for our Community
• Digital Campaigns: Design, production, promotion - internally and externally - and monitoring of digital communications campaigns to support the activity of the Fund activity: community activation, partnership launches, publications, webinars..
• Social networks: editorial planning and community management
Fluent in written & spoken French & English
Excellent writing skills, rigorous
Autonomy in Project management
Good command of Desktop tools (Teams, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
Experience in social media and information system is a plus.
Team player, positive attitude.
Bac + 4
La Defense AXA HeadQuarter at tour Majunga / Remote Work according to government guidelines.
* The AXA Group, world leader in Financial Protection, supports and advises its individual and corporate customers at every life stage, providing them with the products and services that meet their insurance, personal protection, savings and wealth management needs.
Our areas of expertise are reflected in a range of products and services adapted to the needs of each client in three major business lines: property-casualty insurance, life & savings, and asset management.
In 2019, present in 57 countries, the 160,000 employees and distributors of AXA were committed to serving 108 million clients.
AXA Corporate Center’s main missions are to:
· Steer the entities in order to ensure the coherence of the strategies, the consistency of the commercial approaches as well as the optimization of the risks and results;
· Defining and coordinating Group policies, different transversal projects and standards, identifying and sharing best practices;
· Supporting the entities in order to help them to grow, to develop their offer, their management and steering standards as well as their risk management.
The head office of AXA Group (GIE AXA), based in La Défense Majunga, gathers the Group's corporate activities. It coordinates the various entities according to the Group's strategy and is responsible for managing international projects. The headquarters is composed with over 850 employees and is distinguished by its strong international culture (45 nationalities).